iPhone Volume Button is Not Working? Here Is How To Fix It
CALL 06290389817 | LIVE CHAT | BOOK YOUR REPAIR TODAY
iPhone volume button is not working is one of the common problems faced by iPhone users in Kolkata
Now coming to Kolkata, it was formerly known as Calcutta is the capital of West Bengal. It was founded as an East Indian company trading purpose. Now Kolkata is known for its art, beauty, culture and its tradition. Kolkata is known as the City of Joy, well the name signifies it completely as this city accepts every culture and its tradition and welcome all of it with a great heart. Kolkata contains a mythical history along with it therefore many places in Kolkata are still for tourist attraction. Apart from its Historic attraction and nostalgic feeling, Kolkata has emerged as a commercial and financial hub for East and North-East India. It is a major commercial and military port, and is the only city in eastern India, apart from Bhubaneswar to have an international airport. As in many other Indian cities, information technology became a high-growth sector in Kolkata starting in the late 1990s; the city’s IT sector grew at 70% per annum — a rate that was twice the national average. This overall development of Kolkata led to increasing many industrial markets in it. One such market is Apple. Majority of the Kolkata people uses the iPhone and it has a huge effect on Apple Industries.
iPhone has become one of the best selling handsets in the market. Apple as a product is mostly known for its Operating system and for its camera quality. The newly launched iPhone– the iPhone XS and XS Max – were also welcomed with excitement and enthusiasm. However, while the technological innovations and improvements have swept their users off their feet, but some of the iPhone users are facing some common issues. One of them is that when the iPhone gets liquid damage and does not work. This can be a huge disappointment for all the users because due to water spill an iPhone is of no use.
Here are some common steps that you can take if your iPhone volume button is not working:
- Restart your iPhone – If your iPhone volume button is not working, the first thing you need to do is simply restart your iPhone. It is a very common solution to make your device work properly again just by restarting it. Just press and hold the sleep/wake button, a slider will appear. Drag it to power off your iPhone. When the phone is off, press and hold the sleep/wake button to power it on.
- Press the volume buttons for a few time – If there is no hardware damage or a serious issue with your iPhone, then chances are that the volume button got stuck. Cleaning the dirt or debris, of your iPhone might resolve the issue. Just hold and press the Volume up and down button for your a few times till you see the volume icon on the screen. This will fix your iPhone volume button issue without any trouble. it usually indicates a loose connection on the inside of the iPhone
- Try Assistive touch -Assistive touch can be of use if your volume button does not work as it helps you to perform the tasks using your screen rather then using the physical buttons on your device. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility, and turn Assistive touch on. A small icon will show up on your screen. You need totap on it. Click on your device now. Tap on volume up, and volume down several times. Close the dialog by pressing outside of it. Push the physical buttons – hopefully, your device will work now.
- Clean your volume button – If any kind of dirt particle gets collected near the volume button then it is likely that the device won’t work as iPhone volume buttons are pretty sensitive. So to avoid the hassle just clean the dirt particles using a vacuum nozzle, and if the buttons are sticky, use a q-tip and rubbing alcohol.
- Update your iOS to the latest version – Some time it is seen that an old version of iOS can cause a lot of issue to your phone. Updating it to the newest version can simply solve the issue. If you face that your volume button is not working and there is no hardware damage then simply update your phone to its newest version, this might solve the issue.
Reset Your Device – Sometimes your iPhone software can get crashed or can freeze your phone. A hard reset may also resolve your issue. To do this first back up all your documents, images or files then hold down the Home and Sleep / Wake buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears. After that check weather, your iPhone is working or not.
If none of these tips is able to Fix iPhone Volume Button Not Working then it’s probably a hardware issue that requires assistance from a trusted service center.
Why choose iPhone service center in Kolkata:
iPhone service center in Kolkata is one of the trusted and renowned service centers in Kolkata. We provide the best quality products along with world-class service. iPhone service center is known for its iPhone repair service all over Kolkata. So don’t worry because we are here to solve all your problems.
- Pocket-friendly – iPhone service center in Kolkata charges much lower than all the competitive markets. We are concerned for our customers and value their money, therefore, we try to charge minimal amount as possible and provide the best service as we can
- Certified technicians – iPhone service center in Kolkata have a separate certified technical group which deals with all the critical issues that occur in the iPhone. They inspect the device and comes with a solution accordingly. They are fully trained with all the latest tools and technologies and are aware of all the latest technological advancement.
- Quality Parts – iPhone service center in Kolkata provides with quality parts and all are OEM certified. Most of the repair center charges a hefty amount and gives faulty parts to the customers. But as we respect our customers and their money we always try to provide with the best parts we can
- Door Step service – iPhone service center in Kolkata provide doorstep service for our customers so that the customers do not have to face any kind of difficulty finding a repair center.
- Free pickup and drop facility – iPhone service center in Kolkata provide free pick up and drop throughout Kolkata to reduce the hassle of our customers. It saves time and effort of the customers and need not waste time in finding a repair center.
- Online transaction & COD – iPhone service center in Kolkata provide a smooth payment method. Our customers can pay according to their preference. We accept online transaction like Debit Card/ Credit Card, UPI transaction and COD.
If you are still facing problems with your iPhone and don’t know what to do or where to visit then worry not. iPhone service center in Kolkata is here to help you. We deal with all kinds of major issues regarding your iPhone and also deal with all kind of models such as iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone SE, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. We provide chip-level doorstep iPhone repair everywhere in Kolkata.
Just call us on 06290389817 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can simply live chat with us right now. We will help you out.
CALL 06290389817 | LIVE CHAT | BOOK YOUR REPAIR TODAY