Common Issues Of iPhone Battery Not Working-Fixed
iPhone battery not working is one of the most common problems faced by iPhone users in Kolkata.
Now, coming to Kolkata, it was formerly known as Calcutta which is the capital of West Bengal. It was founded as an East Indian company trading purpose. Now Kolkata is known for its art, beauty, culture and its tradition. Kolkata is known as the City of Joy, well the name signifies it completely as this city accepts every culture and its tradition and welcome all of it with a great heart. Kolkata contains a mythical history along with it therefore many places in Kolkata are still for tourist attraction. Apart from its Historic attraction and nostalgic feeling, Kolkata has emerged as a commercial and financial hub for East and North-East India. It is a major commercial and military port, and is the only city in eastern India, apart from Bhubaneswar to have an international airport. As in many other Indian cities, information technology became a high-growth sector in Kolkata starting in the late 1990s; the city’s IT sector grew at 70% per annum — a rate that was twice the national average. This overall development of Kolkata led to increasing many industrial markets in it. One such market is Apple. Majority of the Kolkata people uses the iPhone and it has a huge effect on Apple Industries.
iPhones are an extremely expensive piece of gadget, but even the most expensive technologies can endure from continuous misuse. Problems in the iPhone’s battery can be a huge problem. Continuous restarting a crashed iPhone can result in battery issue, it is also necessary to check that the battery does not overgrow or the iPhone shuts down automatically while evaluating the overall functioning of the phone. Apple products are most popular for their operating system and security. iPhones have always been at the top of the market for their functioning and camera quality. Also, with every iOS update, there is an improvement in the performance of the device. Well, even though everything seems to be perfect in an iPhone, sudden battery drain, a frozen screen, non-functioning home button, etc. are some other problems faced by iPhone users
Here are some common issues that users face with their iPhone battery is not working:
- Swollen battery – If your iPhone battery outgrew from its case then it needs to be replaced immediately. The major cause of a swollen battery is overcharging of the phone, which causes a chemical reaction between the electrodes and the electrolyte, resulting in the release of heat and gases that expand inside the battery, causing the casing to swell or even to split open. If this happens an immediate action needs to be taken to dispose of the battery. Note: Do Not try to puncture the pack and release its toxic contents. It is very dangerous and harmful. Early signs of a swollen battery include a hazy white screen, separation between screen and phone body, or “squishiness” of the screen (no visible separation, but your screen moves a bit when you pinch the edges of your phone). If any of this happens visit an iPhone service center in Kolkata to replace your iPhone battery.
- Unexpected shut down of iPhone – If your iPhone battery not working and suddenly shuts itself off when there’s still battery left, the possible reason can be that the calibration is turned off. To re-calibrate your iPhone, the following steps need to be taken:
- Use your iPhone until it shuts itself down due to low battery. Plug your iPhone into a charger and let it charge uninterrupted until it reaches 100 percent.
- Once it’s fully charged, perform a soft reset by holding your sleep/wake button and your home button until the Apple logo shows up.
- iPhone works when plugged in – If the battery is completely dead or draining fast, delay in response or the phone is unable to boot up even when plugged in. However, if the phone gets power up only when connected to the power source and function properly, the battery or the battery connector is likely the cause of failure. If this occurs, visit your nearby iPhone service center in Kolkata.
- iPhone getting hot – Your iPhone battery generates heat as it charges. The lithium-ion batteries inside of your smartphone are designed to eliminate the heat, shielding it from the other parts of the phone. So if you’re suddenly noticing your phone is getting too hot to touch, it might be time to consider a new battery. Visit the nearest iPhone service center in Kolkata to replace your battery
Why choose iPhone service center in Kolkata:
iPhone service center in Kolkata is one of the trusted and renowned service centers in Kolkata. We provide the best quality products along with world-class service. iPhone service center is known for its iPhone repair service all over Kolkata. So don’t worry because we are here to solve all your problems.
- Pocket-friendly – We charges much lower than all the competitive markets. We are concerned for our customers and value their money, therefore, we try to charge minimal amount as possible and provide the best service as we can
- Certified technicians – We have a separate certified technical group which deals with all the critical issues that occur in the iPhone. They inspect the device and comes with a solution accordingly. They are fully trained with all the latest tools and technologies and are aware of all the latest technological advancement.
- Quality Parts – We provides with quality parts and all are OEM certified. Most of the repair center charges a hefty amount and gives faulty parts to the customers. But as we respect our customers and their money we always try to provide with the best parts we can
- Door Step service – We provide doorstep service for our customers so that the customers do not have to face any kind of difficulty finding a repair center.
- Free pickup and drop facility – We provide free pick up and drop throughout Kolkata to reduce the hassle of our customers. It saves time and effort of the customers and need not waste time in finding a repair center.
- Online transaction & COD – We provide a smooth payment method. Our customers can pay according to their preference. We accept online transaction like Debit Card/ Credit Card, UPI transaction and COD.
If you are still facing problems with your iPhone battery not working and don’t know what to do or where to visit then worry not. iPhone service center in Kolkata is here to help you. We deal with all kinds of major issues regarding your iPhone and also deal with all kind of models such as iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone SE, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. We provide chip-level doorstep iPhone repair everywhere in Kolkata. Just call us on 06290389817 or email us at email@example.com or you can simply live chat with us right now. We will help you out.
Hope You Like the article on iPhone Battery Not Working. Stay tuned for more .