How To Repair A Liquid Damaged iPhone
It is one of the common issues among the iPhone users to get their iPhone damaged and to find the right steps to repair a liquid damaged iPhone
Now coming to Kolkata, it was formerly known as Calcutta is the capital of West Bengal. It was founded as an East Indian company trading purpose. Now Kolkata is known for its art, beauty, culture and its tradition. Kolkata is known as the City of Joy, well the name signifies it completely as this city accepts every culture and its tradition and welcome all of it with a great heart. Kolkata contains a mythical history along with with it therefore many places in Kolkata are still for tourist attraction. Apart from its Historic attraction and nostalgic feeling, Kolkata has emerged as a commercial and financial hub for East and North-East India. It is a major commercial and military port, and is the only city in eastern India, apart from Bhubaneswar to have an international airport. As in many other Indian cities, information technology became a high-growth sector in Kolkata starting in the late 1990s; the city’s IT sector grew at 70% per annum — a rate that was twice the national average. This overall development of Kolkata led to increasing many industrial markets in it. One such market is Apple. Majority of the Kolkata people uses the iPhone and it has a huge effect on Apple Industries.
iPhone has become one of the best selling handsets in the market. Apple as a product is mostly known for its Operating system and for its camera quality. The newly launched iPhone– the iPhone XS and XS Max – were also welcomed with excitement and enthusiasm. However, while the technological innovations and improvements have swept their users off their feet, but some of the iPhone users are facing some common issues. One of them is that when the iPhone gets liquid damage and does not work. This can be a huge disappointment for all the users because due to water spill an iPhone is of no use.
Here are some common steps that you can take to repair a liquid damaged iPhone:
- If your iPhone has got drained into the water the first thing that you need to do is remove the phone from the water and keep it in a dry place
- You need to quickly power off your phone so that it does not get electrocuted inside the phone
- If your phone has any kind of cover or case attached to its body, remove it as it might contain excess moisture and water in it. Removing it will prevent the excess water so as not to get inside the phone and will keep it dry.
- Gently remove your SIM card and your SD card from the phone so that they do not get damaged by the water and the excess water can escape out easily.
- Now use a dry cotton cloth and wipe out the excess water which is left on your phone. Make sure that the moisture gets cleaned out of the charging port, the volume keys, the headphone jack, and any other small ports. Get a thin piece of cotton cloth, and wrap a single layer around the end of any pointed thing. Use this to absorb any excess water from the charging port and headphone jack.
- Now place the phone in a dry and warm place. For best results, if possible, remove the battery and use an air dryer or soak the phone inside a rice sack. It helps in absorbing the excess water which is left with the phone.
- Wait for at least 48 hours for effective results and before switching on the device. Look for the water damage indicator. It is a small indicator that tells the technicians that the phone got damaged due to water. This indicator turns red if your phone gets in contact with water. You can check this indicator yourself to see if your phone has recovered or not. Use any kind of light to help yourself see inside the port to see whether it is red or green
Why choose iPhone service center in Kolkata:
iPhone service center in Kolkata is one of the trusted and renowned service centers in Kolkata. We provide the best quality products along with world-class service. iPhone service center is known for its iPhone repair service all over Kolkata. So don’t worry because we are here to solve all your problems.
- Pocket-friendly – We charges much lower than all the competitive markets. We are concerned for our customers and value their money, therefore, we try to charge minimal amount as possible and provide the best service as we can
- Certified technicians – We have a separate certified technical group which deals with all the critical issues that occur in the iPhone. They inspect the device and comes with a solution accordingly. They are fully trained with all the latest tools and technologies and are aware of all the latest technological advancements.
- Quality Parts – We provide quality parts and all are OEM certified. Most of the repair center charges a hefty amount and gives faulty parts to the customers. But as we respect our customers and their money we always try to provide with the best parts we can
- Door Step service – We provide doorstep service for our customers so that the customers do not have to face any kind of difficulty finding a repair center.
- Free pickup and drop facility – We provide free pick up and drop throughout Kolkata to reduce the hassle of our customers. It saves the time and effort of the customers and need not waste time in finding a repair center.
- Online transaction & COD – We provide a smooth payment method. Our customers can pay according to their preferences. We accept online transactions like Debit Card/ Credit Card, UPI transaction and COD.
If you are still facing problems with your iPhone and don’t know how to repair a liquid damaged iPhone or where to visit then worry not. iPhone service center in Kolkata is here to help you. We deal with all kinds of major issues regarding your iPhone and also deal with all kind of models such as iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone SE, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
We provide chip-level doorstep iPhone repair everywhere in Kolkata. Just call us on 06290389817 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can simply live chat with us right now. We will help you out.
Hope You like The article on How To Repair A Liquid Damaged iPhone.Stay tuned for more.