Common Issues Of iPhone Touch Screen Not Working
iPhone touch screen not working is one of the common problems faced by iPhone users in Kolkata
Now coming to Kolkata, it was formerly known as Calcutta is the capital of West Bengal. It was founded as an East Indian company trading purpose. Now Kolkata is known for its art, beauty, culture and its tradition. Kolkata is known as the City of Joy, well the name signifies it completely as this city accepts every culture and its tradition and welcome all of it with a great heart. Kolkata contains a mythical history along with with it therefore many places in Kolkata are still for tourist attraction. Apart from its Historic attraction and nostalgic feeling, Kolkata has emerged as a commercial and financial hub for East and North-East India. It is a major commercial and military port, and is the only city in eastern India, apart from Bhubaneswar to have an international airport. As in many other Indian cities, information technology became a high-growth sector in Kolkata starting in the late 1990s; the city’s IT sector grew at 70% per annum — a rate that was twice the national average. This overall development of Kolkata led to increasing many industrial markets in it. One such market is Apple. Majority of the Kolkata people uses the iPhone and it has a huge effect on Apple Industries.
iPhone has become one of the best selling phones in the market. Apple as a product is mostly known for its Operating system and for its camera quality. The newly launched iPhone– the iPhone XS and XS Max – were also welcomed with excitement and enthusiasm. However, while the technological innovations and improvements have swept their users off their feet, but some of the iPhone users are facing some common issues and are complaining about their iPhone touch screen not working which are bugging them.
Here are some common issues of the iPhone touch screen not working:
- Blue screen of death – Some people have often faced a dreaded blue screen of death which occurs during the use of some specific apps. If you are editing in documents and are using Pages, Keynote, or Numbers, then sometimes pressing the Home button can result in iPhone to crash to a blue screen, which then normally followed by a reboot. Some of the users have reported that this issue occurs with other apps as well. The common theory is that the iPhone software is afflicted. If rebooting does not help then it is suggested to visit a nearby service center.
- Green Line Forming on Display –This problem has started to show up on a variety of new iPhone models, this has become a very common problem for iPhone users, therefore, it is worth noting that this could be more likely to be a hardware problem. It is seen that this green light is not specifically shown on any particular storage of the phone but cover the majority of the iPhones. So if this kind of light occurs on the screen then it is due to corrupted hardware and needs to be repaired.
- Slow Scrolling And Freezing of screen – Some of the users have filed complained about the touch navigation problem. This issue can cause a big problem for the users as the iPhone is a fully touch screen phone and freezing or slow scrolling can result in the users to face the issue of using the phone. Normally rebooting the phone sometimes overcomes the problem but if the problem is with the hardware and nothing is solving then you must take your phone to a service center for a diagnostic checkup.
- Touch screen not responding – It can be frustrating when your iPhone screen is not working. Usually, the problem occurs when the physical part of your iPhone’s display that links to the touch stops working correctly or when your iPhone’s software stops syncing with the hardware the way it should. So basically, it could be a hardware or a software problem. So the best solution to avoid this is Troubleshooting your iPhone. If this does not work then perform a DFU (Default Firmware Update) restore and if this also does not work then it is possible a hardware failure and in that case, it needs to be fixed.
- Cracked Screen – Cracked screens can be frustrating to the users, sometimes it gets stuck in the middle and after some time, it works perfectly fine. This can increase the risk of your phone to suddenly becoming unusable. This is the case of hardware issue and it is better to get it repaired sooner rather than later. Visit a nearby store to get it fixed.
Why choose iPhone service center in Kolkata:
iPhone service center in Kolkata is one of the trusted and renowned service centers in Kolkata. We provide the best quality products along with world-class service. iPhone service center is known for its iPhone repair service all over Kolkata. So don’t worry because we are here to solve all your problems.
- Pocket-friendly – We charges much lower than all the competitive markets. We are concerned for our customers and value their money, therefore, we try to charge minimal amount as possible and provide the best service as we can
- Certified technicians – We have a separate certified technical group which deals with all the critical issues that occur in the iPhone. They inspect the device and comes with a solution accordingly. They are fully trained with all the latest tools and technologies and are aware of all the latest technological advancement.
- Quality Parts – We provides with quality parts and all are OEM certified. Most of the repair center charges a hefty amount and gives faulty parts to the customers. But as we respect our customers and their money we always try to provide with the best parts we can
- Door Step service – We provide doorstep service for our customers so that the customers do not have to face any kind of difficulty finding a repair center.
- Free pickup and drop facility – We provide free pick up and drop throughout Kolkata to reduce the hassle of our customers. It saves time and effort of the customers and need not waste time in finding a repair center.
- Online transaction & COD – We provide a smooth payment method. Our customers can pay according to their preference. We accept online transaction like Debit Card/ Credit Card, UPI transaction and COD.
If you are still facing problems with your iPhone and don’t know what to do or where to visit then worry not. iPhone service center in Kolkata is here to help you. We deal with all kinds of major issues regarding your iPhone and also deal with all kind of models such as iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone SE, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. We provide chip-level doorstep iPhone repair everywhere in Kolkata. Just call us on 06290389817 or email us at [email protected] or you can simply live chat with us right now. We will help you out.