10 Common Problems Of iPhone
iPhone speaker not working is one of the most common problems faced by iPhone users in Kolkata
Now coming to Kolkata, it was formerly known as Calcutta which is the capital of West Bengal. It was founded as an East Indian company trading purpose. Now Kolkata is known for its art, beauty, culture and its tradition. Kolkata is known as the City of Joy, well the name signifies it completely as this city accepts every culture and its tradition and welcome all of it with a great heart. Kolkata contains a mythical history along with with it therefore many places in Kolkata are still for tourist attraction. Apart from its Historic attraction and nostalgic feeling, Kolkata has emerged as a commercial and financial hub for East and North-East India. It is a major commercial and military port, and is the only city in eastern India, apart from Bhubaneswar to have an international airport. As in many other Indian cities, information technology became a high-growth sector in Kolkata starting in the late 1990s; the city’s IT sector grew at 70% per annum — a rate that was twice the national average. This overall development of Kolkata led to increasing many industrial markets in it. One such market is Apple. Majority of the Kolkata people uses the iPhone and it has a huge effect on Apple Industries.
Apple has become one of the best selling phones in the market. Apple as a product is mostly known for its Operating system and for its camera quality. The newly launched iPhone– the iPhone XS and XS Max – were also welcomed with excitement and enthusiasm. However, while the technological innovations and improvements have swept their users off their feet, but some of the iPhone users are facing some common issues which are bugging them.
- Water damage – Water is the biggest cons for electrical goods, and iPhones are no different. If your phone gets wet in the water there are a couple of things that you could try before giving up. The first thing you need to do is to wipe the excess water off the phone. Turning on the phone can lead to short-circuiting. Next, put the iPhone in a bowl of rice which will absorb the remaining liquid and leave it there for at least 48 hours. If you feel up to the challenge, you can try to dismantle the phone and dry it from the inside, but this takes a certain amount of skill and could cause further damage to your phone. If the phone still doesn’t work, visit a nearby service center.
- Frozen screen – This is one of the common issues faced by iPhone users. The common solution is to power off the phone and turn it back on or try too hard reset/factory reset your phone to make your phone work. If it still does not work then visit a nearby store to fix the issue.
- Poor Battery – iPhones have a common tendency to drain their batteries quickly. If your iPhone battery is getting drained fast or the battery is dying fast than the usual batteries then it can be for an interior issue. A simple solution is to check the battery usage section, turn off the apps you aren’t using and look for the result. If this does not resolve the problem then simply visit a store and replace your iPhone battery.
- Microphone not working – The first thing you should do is check that the plastic film on the iPhone screen has been removed. If the problem persists, then see whether any kind of dirt or any kind of external particle, if so then clean it with a clean cloth and remove all the excess dirt particle then go to Settings- Privacy- Microphone and make sure that a specific app has permission to use the microphone. If none of this works then visit a service center and resolve the issue.
- iPhone camera doesn’t work – If your iPhone camera is not working, getting off while clicking on the icon or getting black then check to see if you have any restrictions turned on. You can do this through Settings-General-Restrictions and ensure that ‘allow camera’ has been turned on. If this doesn’t solve the problem, try resetting the device. After doing all the above steps and still your iPhone is not working then there could be a possible reason for hardware failure. Get in touch with your local service center and take a look in the matter.
- Overheating iPhone – Have you ever got any kind of messages like ‘iPhone needs to cool down before you can use it?’ Complaints of the iPhone getting hot to the extent of the explosion are not new. If your iPhone is getting hot while plugged in or during usage. It can be for the battery issue, motherboard problem or RAM issue. To fix overheating iPhone first take the hot device to a cooler environment away from heat or direct sunlight. Remove the iPhone case, stop using for sometimes or better switch it off for a few minutes. Updating to new iOS also sometimes resolves the issue. If none resolves to take your iPhone to a service center.
- Face ID Not Working – Face ID feature in iPhone allows you to access your device, App store, and iTunes, etc. without entering a passcode. Complaints of failure of Face ID after the iOS upgrade are common. Reboot the iPhone or simply turn off/on the device to make the Face ID functional. If this does not work, reset the Face ID under Settings. If still unable to fix iPhone X Face ID, contact any nearest service center to get it fixed.
- iPhone Bluetooth Problem – Failed Bluetooth connection or unable to pair your iPhone with any Bluetooth device is another common iPhone problem. The simple solution is to go to the Settings, turn off the Bluetooth and then turn it on and restart your device. You can also toggle Airplane Mode.
If this does not fix the issue, go to Settings > Bluetooth, select ‘Forget this Device’ and then again try to pair with the selective one. Updating sometimes resolve the problem.
- iPhone Cannot Connect to Wi-Fi – After updating to iOS 11, users complained their iPhone no longer connects to their personal Wi-Fi network.
The initial solution is to restart your iPhone and check the Wi-Fi connection. Make sure that the router is working fine and is updated to the latest firmware. It should also support Apple product. If the problem is not resolved, try connecting to Wi-Fi after attempting ‘Reset Network Settings’ under iPhone’s Settings.
However, if these fixes do not lead to success, upgrade to a newer version or restore an earlier version. If this does not resolve then visit the service center to resolve the problem.
Why choose iPhone service center in Kolkata:
iPhone service center in Kolkata is one of the trusted and renowned service centers in Kolkata. We provide the best quality products along with world-class service. iPhone service center is known for its iPhone repair service all over Kolkata. So don’t worry because we are here to solve all your problems.
- Pocket-friendly – We charges much lower than all the competitive markets. We are concerned for our customers and value their money, therefore, we try to charge minimal amount as possible and provide the best service as we can
- Certified technicians – We have a separate certified technical group which deals with all the critical issues that occur in the iPhone. They inspect the device and comes with a solution accordingly. They are fully trained with all the latest tools and technologies and are aware of all the latest technological advancement.
- Quality Parts – We provides with quality parts and all are OEM certified. Most of the repair center charges a hefty amount and gives faulty parts to the customers. But as we respect our customers and their money we always try to provide with the best parts we can
- Door Step service – We provide doorstep service for our customers so that the customers do not have to face any kind of difficulty finding a repair center.
- Free pickup and drop facility – We provide free pick up and drop throughout Kolkata to reduce the hassle of our customers. It saves time and effort of the customers and need not waste time in finding a repair center.
- Online transaction & COD – We provide a smooth payment method. Our customers can pay according to their preference. We accept online transaction like Debit Card/ Credit Card, UPI transaction and COD.
If you are still facing problems with your iPhone and don’t know what to do or where to visit then worry not. iPhone service center in Kolkata is here to help you. We deal with all kinds of major issues regarding your iPhone and also deal with all kind of models such as iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone SE, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. We provide chip-level doorstep iPhone repair everywhere in Kolkata. Just call us on 06290389817 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can simply live chat with us right now. We will help you out.